Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe. To cook hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers.
- Use 500 g of mince chicken.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai sweet basil leaves.
- Prepare 6 of kaffir lime leaves. thinly sliced.
- Use 3 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
Steps to make Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- In a bowl, add mince chicken with the red curry paste, egg, sugar, and fish sauce. Mix it well..
- Add coconut milk, thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves. Mix it all again..
- Fill 1 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage in each bell pepper..
- Fill in the ingredients mixed from No.1 and steam for 20 mins..
- For topping – Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk with one tablespoon of rice flour and stir until it becomes thick. Put 1 tbsp of topping on top for garnishing. Sprinkle with thinly sliced lime leaves and edible flowers. Enjoy!!..
If you find this Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.