Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan stuffed baked zucchini recipe. To cook parmesan stuffed baked zucchini you need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini:
- Provide 1 of large zucchini.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- Use 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- Take of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
Instructions to make Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
If you find this Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.