Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hawaiian Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian rolls recipe. To make hawaiian rolls you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian Rolls:
- Take 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk (100 – 110°F).
- Provide 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 4 1/2 cups (20 ounces) of bread flour, approximately.
Instructions to make Hawaiian Rolls:
- Combine the pineapple juice, milk, melted butter, eggs, sugar, salt, and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer..
- Add 2 cups of the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a rough, shaggy mass..
- Attach the dough hook to the mixer and turn to medium-low speed. Gradually add the remaining flour JUST until the dough comes together. You may not need all the flour depending on your kitchen environment and brand of flour. Continue kneading on medium-high speed for 4 to 5 minutes, until a soft and smooth ball of dough forms..
- Place the dough in a clean bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until puffy and doubled in size, about 1-2 hour..
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Gently deflate the dough. Use a bench scraper or knife to divide the dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place in the prepared pan..
- In a small bowl combine the egg with 2 tablespoons of water. Brush all over the rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise again until doubled in size, about 30-60 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F. Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm..
If you find this Hawaiian Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.