Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach oatmeal bars recipe. To cook peach oatmeal bars you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach Oatmeal Bars:
- You need of Crust:.
- Get 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Use 7 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use of Peach Jam Layer:.
- Prepare 2 of peaches, peeled and sliced into chunks.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Use 2-3 tbsp. of granulated sugar, depending how sweet your peaches are.
- You need of Scant 1/4 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Peach Oatmeal Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8" baking pan with a strip of parchment paper that hangs out over the ends. Set this aside..
- Place the peaches into a small pot with the lemon juice, sugar and water over medium-high heat. Once it comes to a simmer, reduce the heat and let it cook, stirring occasionally, until it's reduced down and thickened slightly. Then remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together both of the flours, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Then pour in the melted butter and stir until everything is moistened and incorporated. The mix should hold its shape if you squeeze some of it in your palm. Pour out 3/4 of the oat mix into the prepared baking pan and use your hands to flatten it out evenly and pack it down tightly..
- Spread the peach mixture evenly over the bottom crust layer. Then sprinkle the rest of the dry mix evenly over the top. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Then let it cool completely before slicing into bars and serving..
If you find this Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.