Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook coconut chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 of chicken legs.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Italian green pepper.
- Use 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 20 of fresh basil leafs.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need of MIX of SPICES:.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice).
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 2-3 of seeds of cardamom.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves in thin slices.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones..
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes..
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time..
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute..
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also..
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes..
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back..
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.