Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. To make sig's tomato and lentil soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- Get 5 of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Use 1 of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of wild garlic salt (optional).
- Take 1 pinch of chili powder.
- Use 2 of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 of good pinches of fenugreek.
- Take 1 pinch of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of good pinches of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 250 grams of best plum tomatoes.
- Get 250 grams of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Provide 1 tsp of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Take of water.
- You need 3 slice of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- Provide 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 pinch of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- Use 8 of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.