Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe. To make mapo tofu braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce:
- Prepare 120 g of Ground beef.
- Take 1 pack of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of (Season beef).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Sake.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 of &1/2 Tbs Starch.
- Take 1 Tsp of Canola oil.
- Provide of (Seasonings for sauce).
- Prepare 200 cc of Chicken&Pork broth.
- Get 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- You need 2 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- Get 2/3 Tsp of Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce).
- Provide of (Flavouring oils).
- You need 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli oil.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Canola oil.
Steps to make Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce:
- Cut a pack of silken tofu and prepare a teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Season ground beef and mix it lightly.
- Put some canola oil and Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce) into a pan (Strong heat). When the smell comes out add the beef, and when the meat changes colour add garlic..
- A moment later, put the all ingredients and Tofu then braise 2-3 min. Thicken the sauce with starch..
- Add 3 kinds oil for flavouring on top and wait 5 seconds with heating. It's not going to be greasy !!.
- This cooking video is 「Coozy Life Mapo tofu 」on my YouTube channel now ! Stay home but enjoy your cooking time guys !!.
If you find this Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.