Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg potato curry(dhaba style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg potato curry(dhaba style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg potato curry(dhaba style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato curry(dhaba style) recipe. You can have egg potato curry(dhaba style) using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg potato curry(dhaba style):
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of onion paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of methi dana.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Get 2 of green cardemom.
- Take 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of oil for deep frying eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg potato curry(dhaba style):
- Hard boil eggs and keep aside.Cut potatoes into your desired shape,keep aside..
- Heat oil in a karahi/pan.Prick eggs with the help of a fork or tooth pick.Put into hot oil,add a pinch of turmeric powder and fry on medium-high flame till golden.Turmeric will give boiled eggs a lovely colour.Keep aside the eggs..
- Heat a pan,add mustard oil and heat till smoky,lower the flame.Add cumin seeds and fenugreek(methi) seeds..
- When seeds crackle add chopped green chilli and all whole garam masala along with bay leaf.Add ginger -garlic paste.Add a little water and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.Add onion paste,saute for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder,chilli powders and coriander powder.Mix well..
- Add tomato puree and water,when boiled add salt.Cover and cook on low-medium flame for 5-7 minutes.Stir till oil separates.Add curd and mix well..
- Add potato pieces and add water.Cover and cook on medium flame till potatoes are 80% done..
- Now adjust gravy,if needed add some water to get your required consistency.Add eggs and garam masala powder.Stir andcook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Adjust gravy consistency.Add kasuri methi.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Egg potato curry is ready to serve.Serve with boiled/steamed rice,roti or parathe..
If you find this Egg potato curry(dhaba style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.