Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Large Piece of Ginger.
- Provide 1 Stalk of Lemongrass.
- Take 3 of Red Chillies.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Get 60 g of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 Can of Coconut Cream.
- You need 500 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Prepare 125 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- Prepare Handful of Fresh Coriander.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get As needed of Basmati Rice.
Steps to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.