Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To cook thai massaman curry you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Massaman Curry:
- You need 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Take 300 g of Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Provide of [Marinade].
- Provide 2 pinches of Salt (or more).
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper (or more).
- Provide of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 5 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 5 pc of Cloves.
- Provide 5 pc of Black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Provide 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Prepare 40 g of Garlic.
- Get 40 g of Shallots.
- Get 20 g of Finger.
- Get 20 g of Galangal.
- You need 1 tsp of Shrimp Paste.
Steps to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.