Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe. You can have crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice:
- Prepare of crispy pork cheeks.
- You need 5 lb of pig cheeks.
- You need 3 of stalks lemon grass.
- Get 1 of bulb garlic.
- Provide 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 3 cup of sake.
- Get 5 cup of light chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of korean chile flake.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of pineapple, orange glaze.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Get 1 cup of OJ.
- Provide 1 cup of mea poy.
- Get 2 tbsp of tamari.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sambal Olek.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of thai basil and lemon rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- Get 6 cup of water.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon aest.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thai basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
Instructions to make crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice:
- Pig cheeks heat oven to 375 bruise lemon grass place all braising ingredeints into deep baking dish cover with foil and place in oven for 2 hours.
- after two hours remove from oven and place baking dish in the cooler for at least 30 min. (i do this because the meat will be super tender and cooling it will let it keep its shape).
- Glaze combine all ingredeints except corn starch and water. bring to a boil.
- mix starch and water and slowly whisk mix into glaze this will thicken slightly mix well and remove from heat.
- Rice bring water to a boil add lemon zest, rice and salt. mix well cover and simmer for 35 min.
- chiffonade thai basil.
- lay out cooked rice on a half sheet pan or a baking dish. sprinkle mirin and basil over rice and fold it into its self. then press into a even solid layer.
- Plating using a ring mold cut rice out of the pan and place in the center of the plate.
- take two pig cheeks and dust with corn starch. deep fry for 3/5 min..
- remove from fryer and place on top of rice. add a few tablespoons of glave over pork/rice stack and garnish with micro celery or celery leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
If you find this crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.