Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple tarts recipe. You can have pineapple tarts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple tarts:
- You need of Ingredient A.
- Take 40 grams of castor sugar.
- Get 360 grams of plain flour.
- Use 25 grams of custard powder.
- Provide 250 grams of butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Ingredient B.
- Get 1 kg of pineapple paste.
- Provide 2 of egg yolk for glazing tarts.
Steps to make Pineapple tarts:
- mix all Ingredient A to form dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- preheat oven at 180°C for 5-10 minutes.
- roll pastry out on lightly floured table top and cut out with tarts cutters..
- fill each piece with the pineapple jam.
- glaze with beaten egg.
- bake at 180 degrers for 20 minutes.
If you find this Pineapple tarts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.