Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brenda's zucchini parmesan crisps recipe. You can cook brenda's zucchini parmesan crisps using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps:
- Take 1 lb of zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Use 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of italian seasonings.
Instructions to make Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray..
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 thick slices. Toss with olive oil, coating well..
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt & pepper and seasonings..
- Place rounds in mixture coating both sides and press to adhere..
- Place rounds on the baking sheets in a single layer sprinkling any remaining crumb mixture over the rounds..
- Bake for about 22-27 minutes until golden brown. (There is no need to flip them during baking –they crisp up on both sides.).
If you find this Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.