Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese hamburger steak with mushroom sauce recipe. To cook japanese hamburger steak with mushroom sauce you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 350 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 133 ml of Panko.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 200 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Dashi stock granules.
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of of each ★ Soy sauce, mirin.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of katakuriko dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- Slice the stems the mushrooms. Cut the enoki mushrooms into 1 cm pieces, and shred the shimeji mushrooms into small chunks. Soak the panko in milk..
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions, egg, soaked panko, enoki mushrooms, salt and pepper, then knead, divide into 4 portions, and mold into patties..
- Add oil to a pan, and fry over medium heat..
- Flip over once they turn golden brown, cover with a lid, and cook for another 5 minutes. They're done when you poke a toothpick through and the juice runs clear. Transfer to a plate..
- Lightly wipe the oil from the pan, add the ★ ingredients, bring to a boil, and add the shimeji mushrooms. Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the water-dissolved katakuriko to thicken..
- Pour the sauce over the hamburgers, and serve..
If you find this Japanese Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.