Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Basil chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil chicken recipe. To make basil chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basil chicken:
- You need of Main dish.
- Provide 5 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 of Onion, sliced thinly.
- Provide 16 oz of Jar prego spaghetti sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of Classico Basil pesto.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Minced garlic.
Steps to make Basil chicken:
- Coat baking pan or casserole dish with oil.
- Spread sliced onions in pan.
- Cut chicken breasts to butterfly them. Hint, if they are partially frozen it makes it easier..
- Spread ½ teaspoon of Basil spread on one half of each chicken.
- Close the chicken halves together and arrange in the pan, over the onions.
- Spread minced garlic over chicken.
- Pour sauce to coat all the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 40 minutes in 375°F oven.
- When baking is complete, sprinkle shredded cheese over the pieces and serve with pasta.
If you find this Basil chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.