Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon recipe. You can cook tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- You need 2 of pieces Salmon filets.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cooking sake.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Plain yogurt (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆ Red chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Vegetable oil (or if you have it, mustard oil).
- Take 1 of clove, finely chopped ☆ Garlic.
- Get of Accompaniment:.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Wash the salmon well, sprinkle with cooking sake or lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes. Season generously with salt..
- While the salmon marinates, mix the ☆ ingredients together. You can omit the yogurt and just rub the spices on the salmon – it's delicious that way too. (I tried it out.).
- Put the combined ☆ ingredients in a container or a plastic bag, add the salmon and coat it well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Oil a piece of aluminium foil, place the salmon on it and drizzle with more oil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. You can cook it in a frying pan instead..
- While the fish is cooking, slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain), and stir fry in a frying pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Cook until it's a light golden brown, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the fish is cooked, it's done..
- Serve with vegetables or other accompaniments of your choice. Serve the salmon on top of a bed of the stir fried onions, or serve the onions on top, or on the side….
- Enjoy while warm, with white rice, naan or paratha breads..
If you find this Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.