Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables in coconut curry recipe. To cook mixed vegetables in coconut curry you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Curry:
- Get 2 of large carrot cut in cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 cup of french beans cut into small pieces.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 2 of onion sliced.
- Take 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Provide 8-10 pod of garlic.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Salt and oil.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Curry:
- In a blender jar add one onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and make a paste..
- Heat a karahi add oil in it. Fry the sliced onion. Till golden in colour. Take it out from the karahi. Now fry the peanuts till golden in colour. Take it out..
- Fry the garlic till golden in colour. Take out from the pan. Fry paneer cubes and take it out from the karahi..
- In the same oil add mustard seeds. When it splatters then add onion paste. After 1-2 minutes add carrots french beans and green peas..
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, sugar, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Cook until oil seperates..
- Add one cup water and boil it for 4-5 minutes. Now add Coconut Milk cook it for 1-2 minutes. Add lemon juice cook for 2 minutes or until the gravy thickens. Switch the flame off..
- Now in a bowl put vegetables and gravy. Garnish with fried paneer brown onion, fried garlic, fried peanuts chopped coriander leaves and sliced onion. Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.