Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Use 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Prepare 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Use of For the paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.