Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach crumble with oat flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach crumble with oat flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach crumble with oat flour recipe. To cook peach crumble with oat flour you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach crumble with oat flour:
- You need 4 of peaches.
- You need 80 gr of sugar of coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 40 gr of margarine.
- Use 100 gr of oat flour.
Instructions to make Peach crumble with oat flour:
- Put in a bowl: Flour, flakes, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix..
- Heat the margarine in a small pot and leave it to cool.
- Slice in thin slices the peaches without the skin.
- Lay the slices in a bake pan as lasagna and in each layer sprinkle cinnamon and sugar.
- At the final layer put evenly the mix of flour and pour the batter..
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees air.
- Bake for about 25 min depending the oven.
- Let it rest for 20 min out.
If you find this Peach crumble with oat flour recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.