Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Shrimps Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimps Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimps curry recipe. To cook thai shrimps curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Provide 500 grams of shrimps,shelled,devein.
- You need 2 of potato ,medium size,chop to bite size.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 6 of shallot,sliced.
- You need 1 of oil enough to fry shallots.
Instructions to make Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Fry sliced shallots until light gold,remove to a bowl,left some in the frying pan.
- Pound coriander seeds with red chili paste and curry powder ,stir fry in pan until reddish ,good fagrance.
- Add little coconut milk, keep stiring ,add more coconut milk do this several time ,until 1 cup is in the pan.
- Add chopped potato,let it simmer about 10 mins ,add another half cup of coconut milk ,seasoning with sugar and fishsauce,let cook 5 more mins.
- Add shrimps,2 mins cook then stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot, top with crispy shallots and steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Thai Shrimps Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.