Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hobo Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hobo Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hobo beans recipe. You can have hobo beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hobo Beans:
- Get 2 can of Pork and beans.
- You need 1 can of Navy beans.
- Use 1 can of small 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix. (if you don't have soup mix dip mix will work just as well).
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef/ hambuger(optional).
- Get 1/2 lb of browned crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Steps to make Hobo Beans:
- Brown ground beef drain fat, do same to bacon..
- Mix 2 cans pork and beans 1 can navy beans 1 can tomato sauce with crumbled cooked bacon.
- In small bowl mix dry ingredients Lipton soup mix, yellow mustard powder and brown.
- Add dry mix 2 bean mixture, place in a baking dish bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
If you find this Hobo Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.