Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Use 1 bunch of palak.
- Use 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of ginger paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sabji masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- Use 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of To taste salt.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Palak ko open main blanch karein with little sugar and strain it and pury it.
- Karahi mein2tbs oil dal ke jeera and onion ko bhoone,ginger paste mix karein.
- Fresh tomato puree kar ke dale bhoone.
- Salt,lal mirch,sabji masala dal ke bhoone.
- Ab paneer dsl ke acha se mix karein.
- Ab palak pury dal ke gada hone tak pakaye.
- Fresh cream se garnish karein.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.