Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To cook keema curry you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Curry:
- Take 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Provide 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1 dash of Garam masala.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 dash of Salt, pepper.
- Use 1 of Olive oil.
Steps to make Keema Curry:
- Cook rice with slightly less water than normal. Please refer tofor the saffron rice!!.
- Mince the vegetables..
- Pour olive oil in a pot, turn on the heat, and fry the bay leaf..
- Add garlic and vegetables, and stir-fry. Push to the side of the pot, and stir-fry the ground meat in the empty space. Sprinkle with salt..
- Add curry powder and garam masala, then mix evenly..
- Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- When cooked, sprinkle on salt and pepper to adjust the flavour..
- Serve it on rice and you're all done!.
If you find this Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.