Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala special shrimp pulimulaku || kerala chemeen curry recipe. You can have kerala special shrimp pulimulaku Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- Use 1/2 of Shredded Coconut.
- Provide of Shrimp – 1/2 kg (washed shelled and deveined).
- Provide of Tamarind – small lemon size.
- You need of Cucumber cube sized chopped-1/2cup.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- You need Leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Paste.
- You need 4-5 of Small Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder-.
- You need of Chilly powder -1tbsp.
- Provide of Green Chilly -3-4.
- Take of Peppercorn-1tsp.
Steps to make Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- First prepare thick tamarind pulp with lemon size tamarind using little water..
- Wash and clean shrimp. Make a paste with coconut, onion, all spice powder and peppercorns along with 2 tbsp of water..
- Heat a manchatti or a pan, add grinded paste, green chilly, cucumber and tamarind pulp. Add salt according to your taste. Add 1 cup of water..
- When it starts boiling, add shrimp adjust salt and cook in medium flame for 15-20 mins or until the shrimp is cooked..
- Swirl the pan instead of stirring. When the graves thickens, drizzle some coconut oil on top, few curry leaves and swirl it again.Switch off flame.Keep it covered for half an hour atleast..
- Serve with Kappa/Tapioca Puzhukku or with steaming hot rice.Enjoy! My Tip: For enhancing the taste, you can add tomato or kudampuli instead of tamarind..
If you find this Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.