Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread with mentaiko using a bread maker recipe. You can cook french bread with mentaiko using a bread maker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker:
- Use 1 of ●Mentaiko (salt-cured spicy pollack or cod roe).
- Get 50 grams of ●Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Lemon juice (optional).
- Provide 100 grams of each Bread (strong) flour, and Pastry flour.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 4 grams of Salt.
- Provide 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 1/2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Take 120 grams of Water (Use cold water in summer time, 35C water in winter time).
Steps to make French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker:
- Microwave cream cheese for 10 second until soft. Mix with lemon juice and mentaiko (remove the skin around the mentaiko in advance), and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Put the bread ingredients into the bread pan. Select dough-only setting that will finish after the 1st rising. When you knead by hand, also that's fine to knead butter at the same time..
- Deflate and divide the dough into 6 pieces. Cover with a moist tea towel and rest for 15 minutes. After that, flatten the dough and wrap the mentaiko filling securely..
- When the dough has doubled in volume, the 2nd rising is done. Spray water on the dough, hover a fork over the top, and sprinkle with flour to make the designs..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 390°F/200°C to 430°F/220°C for 18 minutes. My oven is an old electric oven, so please adjust the temperature..
- Cutting into the dough to let moisture escape from the filling might be a nice touch. There is a space on top of the filling because of the moisture, but no leaking..
If you find this French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.