Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe. To cook jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices):
- You need 4 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 3 large of green chillie.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala or egg masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of few cilantro and curry leaves (saperate).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt (warning : always add salt as per your taste).
Steps to make Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices):
- Heat the oil and add onion, tomato, green chillies (slit in half) , ginger paste and garlic paste and saute untill golden brown ..
- To this add turmeric powder, garam masala( or egg masala) , coriander powder, pepper and curry leaves. saute for 2-3 minutes till the spice is mixed well with the rest of the veggies..
- Add coconut milk and stir. Then add salt (as per your taste) and Cilantro leaves and again stir till it boils..
- Add the boiled eggs and mix them in the curry..
- Serve it with any kind of bread.
- Note : Coconut milk can be added more if you need more gravy. You can also add water but we prefer coconut milk as it gives thick flavour..
- Along with chopped cilantro leaves, you can also add celery..
- Again the credit goes to my aunt who did a neat job of this wonderful recipe. I merely followed and noted down the instruction and took pics and off course ate it later lol.
- The taste is unbeatable, go for it. If you didnt like it, you can punch me.. softly on the cheeks :D.
If you find this Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.