Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal potato masala curry recipe. You can cook brinjal potato masala curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Prepare 6 of medium sized brinjal.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated fresh / tender coconut.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kala masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jaggery (optional).
- Use to taste of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Wash brinjal cut in dices and keep in salted water..
- Peel and cut potatoes in dice keep in water..
- In mixer jar add grated coconut, 1 tb spn coriander leaves, ginger, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chillies make a fine paste. Add water if necessary..
- Heat oil add cumin seeds. Add coconut paste and saute it. Add all dry spices when oil leaves sides add 1 cup water..
- When water stared boiling add brinjal and potatoes in it. Cook it till it becomes soft. Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.