Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's turkey feta meatloaf recipe. To make scain's turkey feta meatloaf you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, stems removed, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of worceshire sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 oz of feta cheese, mine was garlic and herb.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 5 oz of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
Steps to make Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf:
- In a skillet, add olive oil on medium heat. Once heated add mushrooms and onions.
- After mushrooms have browned, add garlic. Stir for about 3 min. Then add worceshire and chicken broth. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, add breadcrumbs, egg, feta, mushroom mixture, turkey, cayenne, parsley, garlic powder. Mix well, but lightly. If you over mix it won't be as moist.
- Put the turkey mixture in a loaf pan.
- In a separate dish, mix together tomato sauce, mustard and brown sugar. Spread over the top of the loaf..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 1 hour..
- BAM!!! This is yummy yummy yummy. Cheers, kids!.
If you find this Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.