Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza with pineapple and spinach recipe. You can have pizza with pineapple and spinach using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach:
- Get of For the pizza dough.
- Use 500 gr of whole wheat flour (I use Bob's Red Mill).
- Prepare 150 gr of cooked potato (1 medium).
- Take 1 tb of dried garlic.
- Use 1 tb of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tb of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tb of coconut sugar.
- Take 1.5-2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of For the pizza sauce.
- Use 1 can of diced tomato (400gr).
- Prepare 2 tb of tomato paste.
- Take 10 gr of dried onion.
- Provide 1 tb of oregano.
- You need of For the topping.
- Provide 150 gr of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 100 gr of almond cheese.
- You need 2 of leaks.
- Take 400 gr of pineapple tidbits (1 can ).
- You need 100 gr of kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of large red bell pepper, diced.
- Take of black pepper, oregano.
Steps to make Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach:
- Combine the flour and mashed potato in the bowl of a stand mixer. Make a well in the middle, put the yeast, coconut sugar and half cup of a lukewarm water in, mixe them together with a little flour. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Turn the mixer on, slowly ad the remaining water and beat it until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. Put the lightly floured dough back in the bowl, cover it and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour..
- Clean the leaks.
- Cut them and rinse the pieces under running water to clean further. Air dry or dry them manually with paper towels..
- Grease a baking sheet lightly. Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet. In the meantime preheat the oven for 375F..
- Mix together the tomato, tomato paste, onion and oregano..
- Spread the pizza sauce with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Add first the spinach, sprinkle with the almond cheese..
- Add the chopped leaks, the diced sweet pepper, sweet corn and the drained and gently squeezed pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle it with oregano and black pepper..
- Pop the pizza in the middle of the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until brown. Keep an eye on your pizza so that it doesn’t burn. Take the pizza out of the oven, let rest, and enjoy. :).
If you find this Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.