Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Albondigas Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas soup recipe. To make albondigas soup you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Albondigas Soup:
- Take 4 can of Beef Broth (32oz).
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- You need 5 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 4 of celery.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Albondigas Soup:
- Fill large stock pot with 4 cans of Beef Broth 2 bay leaves and 2 cups water over med/low heat.
- Cut 4 carrots width wise into 1/4 inch disks and place into broth.
- Cut 4 stalk of celery width wise into 1/4 inch "c" shaped disks and place into broth.
- Finely chop 1 onion and add half to broth and set aside the other half for the meatballs.
- Add 1/2 cup rice in a seperate frying pan with vegetable oil over med heat until lightly browned, once browned add to broth.
- Coarsely shred 1 carrot and add to the ground beef along with the remaining 1 cup white rice, chopped onion,oregano,cumin,salt,ground black pepper,thyme,garlic powder,1/4 cup tomato sauce,and egg.
- Mix meat mixture thoroughly and break apart to form meatballs. two and a half inch size meatballs (should make apoximatly 16).
- Carefully drop meatballs into broth, place lid on pot and let cook over med/low heat for 40 minutes..
- Enjoy the soup. You should let the soup cool down a little before your first bite.
If you find this Albondigas Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.