Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe. To make french tomato, potato, zucchini bake you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French tomato, potato, zucchini bake:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 medium of sweet onions chopped.
- Provide of nonstick spray.
- Provide 1 medium of potato.
- Provide 1 medium of zucchini.
- Get 4 medium of plum tomatoes.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make French tomato, potato, zucchini bake:
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a pan melt butter and caramelize the onions.
- In a 9 inch pie pan coat with nonstick spray. Add onions evenly.
- Slice potato thinly. Cover the onions then layer the zucchini next and last tomatoes. Slice all thinly..
- Add the salt and pepper. Drizzle with melted butter. Cover and bake 30 minutes..
- Uncover, add cheese bake uncovered 35-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this French tomato, potato, zucchini bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.