Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Get 3 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get as needed of Ok.
- You need 500 gms of paneer cubes.
- Prepare of as per taste All regular spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Firstly cut the spinach washed it then boil it..
- Now make puree add onion, tomato,ginger,garlic paste..
- Take a pan heat oil add cumin seeds add puree cook it till them little brown..
- After 5 min add all spices and mix it well..
- Cook again for 5-7 mins and add boiled spinach mix it well..
- After 3-4 mins add paneer cubes mix it and cook it high flame for 5 mins..
- Palak paneer is ready..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.