Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish in raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in raw mango curry recipe. To cook fish in raw mango curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in raw mango curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of baasa/ aar/ prawns / rohu.
- Prepare 1 of raw mango diced.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of methi daana(fenugreek seeds).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Fish in raw mango curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish in turmeric and salt..
- Fry the fish in some oil and keep aside.
- Make a paste of the onion, ginger, garlic, tomato and chillies.
- Add the methi, paste and masalas (turmeric, paprika and dhaniya powder) to the pan and sauté till it releases oil..
- Add the diced raw mango, followed by the coconut milk..
- Let it simmer till the mangoes are half cooked. Add the fried fish thereafter..
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and a teaspoon of sugar to balance out the taste. Ready!!!.
If you find this Fish in raw mango curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.