Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. You can have healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Use of Green beans, halved.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broth/water.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds.
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth.
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little).
- You're done!.
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.