Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Take 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- Provide 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Take 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- Take 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of The Spices.
- Get 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Get 4 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Take of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
Instructions to make Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
If you find this Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.