Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dam ka keema (mutton) recipe. To cook dam ka keema (mutton) you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dam ka keema (mutton):
- Get 500 gram of Keema (mutton).
- Take 100 gram of Curd.
- Get 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of almonds flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut powder.
- Use of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala powder (homemade).
- You need 2 of boiled eggs for garnishing.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
Instructions to make Dam ka keema (mutton):
- Wash the kheema well with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and drain all water from it. Further prepare a fine paste of almonds & coconut powder with some water.
- Next add curd & make sure curd must be of room temperature then add all spices including kasuri methi, Garam masala powder keep it for 15-20 minutes covered for marination.
- Besides fry chopped onions until golden brown & remove it. And use the same oil for cooking with marinated keema.
- Take a pressure cooker add in all the marinated keema and half of fried onion & fried onions oil for cooking with almonds coconut paste.
- Then add 1 cup of water and cook it like 2-3 whistles let it cool down.
- Uncover the lid and keep stirring continuously until the oil separates.
- When it’s almost done add the lime juice coriander leaves and off the flame.
- While u dish out add the left fried onions, coriander leaves,boiled eggs sliced and serve it hot with paratha or chapati and enjoy the delicious meal dum ka keema…!.
If you find this Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.