Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with caramelized onions recipe. You can cook baked salmon with caramelized onions using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Get 1 lb of Salmon fillets.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Combine pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard, and olive oil. This should make a thick paste..
- Spread mixture over salmon and let sit for an hour or so.
- Chop onion. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion. Cook until golden & caramelized. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake salmon for approx 20 mins. I sometimes add a little maple syrup to the bottom of the pan before baking. Make sure to put down non stick foil if you do this for easier cleanup.
- Spread caramelized onions generously over the top of the salmon. Serve..
If you find this Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.