Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. To cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Take 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Provide 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.