Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Take 750 grams of deshelled prawns.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Get 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- Provide 3 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk or 1/4 coconut.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need For of Optional:.
- Provide 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of cinnamon bark.
- Provide 1 of mace.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black cumin /shah jeera.
- Provide 2-3 of cardamom.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Deshell, devein, and clean the prawns..
- Prep: Cut onions and tomatoes. Make a ginger-garlic paste..
- Crush some plain garlic and cut green chillies..
- Heat butter in pan..
- Cook onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until onions are brown..
- Add tomatoes. Add salt and turmeric. Cook until completely soft..
- While the tomatoes cook, there's the optional choice of making your own coconut milk. Take 1/4 fresh coconut. Blend it. Add 1/4 cup of water. Blend again.
- . Strain the mixture to get coconut milk..
- Add cashew nuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Take ice cold water in a blender. Put the tomato-onion mixture and blend it all..
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Cook prawns until pink. Optionally, one can add spices given in the second ingredients section while doing this, but since we're adding garam masala to the curry, it isn't necessary..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the crushed garlic. Cook until transparent or it starts sticking to the bottom. Add cumin and green chillies. Let it cook for a minute. Now add curry leaves. Wait until the sputtering stops..
- Add the tomato-onion mixture. Let it cook for a minute until you see a little oil on top..
- Add coconut milk. Add prawns. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for another 5 minutes. Taste and adjust. Taste prawn too to see that it's cooked, but don't overcook it (it must be C-shaped not You-shaped by the end)..
- Add garam masala. Dice coriander and add it..
- Serve with rice. Garnish with lemon wedges..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.