Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soyachaap curry with sweetcorn soup recipe. To make soyachaap curry with sweetcorn soup you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup:
- You need 2 of soy bean chaap.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of grinded tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get as needed of oil for deep frying.
- Use as needed of water.
- Get 1 cup of boiled sweetcorns.
- Prepare 1 of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black grounded pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of butter or oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Steps to make SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup:
- Take a pan,pour oil in it & deep fry the chaap.
- Cook till they become brown..
- Take another pan pour 2 tsp of oil with bay leaf,cook till it becomes brown..
- Now add chopped onions with ginger garlic paste..
- When they become little brown in colour,add red chilli powder,salt & turmeric powder & saute for few seconds..
- Now add grinded tomato puree in it & cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Put the fried chaap with 1 glass of water & cook for 10 minutes..
- Pour in a serving bowl & garnish with garam masala & coriander leaves..
- Take a karahi,put 2 tsp of butter in it & add chopped veggies for soup & cook for 10 minutes with 1 glass of water..
- Take a bowl,make a paste with 1/4 cup of water & 1/2 tsp of cornflour..
- When veggies r almost cooked,add cornflour paste in it & give it a quick stir..
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar, salt & black ground pepper..
- Serve hot with hot soy bean chaap,salad & naan..
If you find this SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.