Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy curry chicken recipe. You can cook spicy curry chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Curry Chicken:
- Take 8 of Chicken drumettes.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Curry Chicken:
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the chicken, into a plastic bag and mix them together. Then add the chicken and rub the sauce in thoroughly..
- Leave it in the refrigerator for 1 to 1 1/2 days. Occasionally rub the mixture into the chicken so that the meat is completely coated..
- Lightly scrape off the sauce, and bake it for 10 minutes on the lower rack in an oven set to 220°C. Then flip them over and bake it for another 10 minutes..
If you find this Spicy Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.