Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal berry breakfast cake recipe. You can cook oatmeal berry breakfast cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake:
- Prepare 1 C of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 C of Quick Oats.
- Use 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 C of Milk.
- Provide 1/4 C of Veg Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 of LG Tbsp Sour Cream.
- Provide 2 C of Frozen Berries (of your choice) I like to used mixed.
- Take 2 tbsp of Raw Sugar (or 1 tbsp of regular sugar will work).
Steps to make Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake:
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Wisk the wet ingredients well.
- Add dry ingredients 1/3 at a time mixing well each time until all is combined..
- Add berries and fold gently..
- Pour into 9" pan or the closest you've got sprinkle with raw sugar and bake at 375 for 20 to 40 mins or until golden brown..
If you find this Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.