Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salmon Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon bake recipe. To cook easy salmon bake you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon Bake:
- Take 1 of salmon fillet (wild caught).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard.
Steps to make Easy Salmon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- If frozen, thaw out the salmon fillet by placing it in the refrigerator the day before. Or, use the defrost option on the microwave, which takes about 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, and garlic with a basting brush..
- On a greased cookie sheet, place the thawed out or fresh salmon..
- Spread the bowl mixture onto the salmon using the basting brush..
- Place salmon in oven for 30 minutes or until the fillet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. That is if you want the salmon well done..
If you find this Easy Salmon Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.