Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lara's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lara's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lara's lasagna recipe. To cook lara's lasagna you need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lara's Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bulk Italian sausage.
- Get 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Use 1 of 14.5 oz. can of Italian-style stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning, crushed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 cup of ricotta cheese (or cream-style small curd cottage cheese).
- Provide 1 packages of No-boil lasagna noodles (approx. 9 noodles).
- Prepare 8 oz of package sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
Instructions to make Lara's Lasagna:
- In large sauce pan, brown beef and sausage. Drain and rinse..
- Return meats to pot and stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and pepper..
- Bring to boil..
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together ricotta cheese and egg..
- Assemble lasagna by covering bottom of 9×13 dish with one+ cups of sauce..
- Layer noodles (use approx. 3 noodles). Make sure noodles do not touch edge..
- Cover with another cup of sauce..
- Put 1/3 of the ricotta cheese on top of sauce..
- Put 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta..
- Repeat for two more layers: Noodles->Sauce->Ricotta->Mozzarella.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese..
- Cover with foil..
- At this point, you can either freeze, refrigerate for a day, or bake..
- Bake covered at 350°F for 30 minutes and 10-15 more minutes uncovered until toasty. (Increase baking time to 40 minutes if lasagna is cold.).
If you find this Lara's Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.