Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. You can have indian curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry:
- Use 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion Large.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.