Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 250 gm of prawns.
- Use 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped baby corn, capsicum.
- You need 8 of red chilli soaked in warm water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Provide 7 of tulsi leaves.
- Get 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn Curry:
- Make paste of onion tomato soaked red chilli, ginger garlic, tulsi and make fine paste.
- Heat oil 1tbsp in pan and saute above paste in it..
- Now add all vegetables and prawns and mix it. Add salt and when it starts boiling add coconut milk and salt..
- Then add 1tbsp of sugar and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Serve it with hot steamy rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.