Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable kurma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable kurma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable kurma recipe. To make vegetable kurma you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable kurma:
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 cup of potato.
- Use 1 cup of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilly.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seed.
- You need 5 of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted gram (optional).
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of amchur powder or yogurt 1 tablespoon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of some coriander leaves.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable kurma:
- Chop the veggies.
- Place d veggies in a pressure cooker for 3 whistle with turmeric powder and some salt except onion and tomato.
- Make paste of rest of the ingredients except tomato and onion with some water.
- Paste looks like this.
- In a pan add oil n onion . Sauté till it becomes golden brown.
- Add tomatoes to it. Saute until it becomes mushy.
- Add that paste to it. . Mix well until it becomes very thick . And oil starts oozing out.
- Now add cooked veggies and mix well. . Let it cook for 2 mins.
- Switch off the flame n garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Vegetable kurma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.