Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. You can have curry laksa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Laksa:
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 100 g of sliced chicken thigh.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk (TCC or Ayam).
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 100 g of potato.
- Get 1/2 cup of zucchini.
- Use 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Prepare 200 g of peeled prawns.
- Prepare 100 g of fish balls.
- Take 8 of tofu puffs (if using).
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar (if reqd).
- Provide 400 g of noodles (200g for 2).
- Get of Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve.
Instructions to make Curry Laksa:
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked..
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves..
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.