Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked zucchini and feta frittata recipe. You can have baked zucchini and feta frittata using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata:
- Prepare 12 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Grated or Shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 large of Zucchini, very thinnly sliced.
- You need 200 grams of Feta, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Semi-Dried Tomatos.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
Steps to make Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) Line the base of a 23cm springform pan and generously grease the sides..
- Whisk eggs and Parmesan together in a bowl. Season to taste, then add zucchini and feta, stirring to combine..
- Pour mixture into springform pan then top with tomatos and thyme leaves..
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the fritatta is golden and puffy and the centre feels firm and springy. Cut into wedges and serve with a side salad..
If you find this Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.