Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) recipe. You can have homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- You need 250 gr of tiger prawn.
- Provide 1 of medium potato (diced).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- Take 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of clove.
- Use 1 of thumb-size ginger.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
Steps to make Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- Cleaning of prawns : Peel off the shell, leave the prawn head and the tip of it's tail. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Blend the garlic, onion, ginger, red chillies with some water.
- Heat some oil in a pan over low heat, stir fry the star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and clove for about 20 seconds then add in the curry leaves, stir for another 10 seconds.
- Add in the blended spices, fry it for about 10 mins over medium heat, add in the coconut milk then keep stirring.
- While you stir fry it frequently, add in the diced potato, chopped tomato, curry powder, fennel powder, and cumin powder. If it's too thick add in some water. Do not forget a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Lastly, add in the prawns, put on the cover lid and turn down the heat. Leave it for about 5-7 mins. Then it's ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.